Associate Roofing Trade Expertise is based on years of experience on all types of commercial and residential roofs. And, our certifications and licensing from the roofing industry. We work on flat commercial roofs and steep slopped residential roofs using all types of roofing materials. However, one of the most important aspect of our roofing experience is the ability to accurately estimate the cost of a roofing job.
Our Roof Trade Expertise
Find out how Associate Roofing is continuously improving…
- Employees are put through a checklist of training to meet Associate Roofing, Inc. standards.
In-house safety meetings.
- Regular reviews of technology brochures, magazines, NERCA shows, NRCA, CCSB.
- Constant updates on roof materials, changes in industry, etc.
- Periodic roof product manufacturers seminars to ensure the Associate Roofing team is up-to-date and proficient with the installation and use of roof products.
- Most of our roof workers have all phases of roofing and sheet metal experience.
- Our roof workers are career team employees. They are career trades people who care deeply about the projects they work on.
- Employee benefits include health insurance and 401(k) retirement planning.
- For your protection and ours, Associate Roofing carries some of the highest insurance protection in the industry.
- Associate Roofing, Inc. mission is to carry on Mike Lynch’s heritage of professional roofing services, and to be around to back up the workmanship and warranties promised to our customers.
Associate Roofing is MA Licensed, Bonded, Fully Insured Roofing Contractor, and GAF Certified.
- Contact Us For a Free Estimate